There is no 100% guarantee that the most reliable and stable system will not break down and cause threats for valuable corporate resources. However, you can secure yourself from serious losses by designing and deploying an efficient disaster recovery plan. First BIT offers professional assistance in developing such plans and implementing procedures for compliance with these measures.
Simplicity and Efficiency
While disaster recovery is a complicated process that requires smart choice of software and hardware solutions, it can be simple for the participants of your business processes, and employees will not feel any discomfort in complying with security restrictions. The practice shows that it is much cheaper to deploy efficient preventive measures against system failures than try to restore the system after the appeared disaster. We produce such disaster recovery solutions that help to automate the process of database and other info backup and produce proper reactions on different system conditions. You will get the following results:
- Maximally reduced time for full system recovery in case of failures;
- Reducing the downtime due to problems in data processing system;
- Cutting cost losses due to different potential disasters;
- High level of protection from negative consequences of system failures;
- Minimizing risks of data loss, system breakages and other problems.