First BIT is a global IT company with European roots that has 70 branch offices in 5 countries and more than 19 years of experience in IT services. Our international team consists of 5,000 professionals with the competitive expertise and knowledge who work closely with you to meet all needs during the project.
Any company applies to the services of another company to get professional, comprehensive assistance that is required for proper business development and functioning. First BIT philosophy is providing superior IT assistance to any business – from local small firms to large international companies.
IT infrastructure is the backbone of any modern business, and we understand it, providing you maximally quick and effective assistance. We constantly extend the range of our service, improve their quality and evolve within the latest IT standards and innovations. First BIT specialists comply with strict quality control (ISO 9001) and security regulations to provide decent data protection and service quality to all customers.
Customer satisfaction is the biggest value
We do not strive after scale: we prefer being attentive to each customer and take care about their IT support needs as good as possible. We partner with the world’s leading software and hardware providers that give all necessary resources for high-quality IT support, maintenance and troubleshooting. First BIT gives maximum power and facilities that any in-house IT support department can bring.
The history of the company is started in 1997. An energetic team of experts in applied mathematics, physics, and economics of the leading universities of Russia decided to develop business based on the latest technologies and innovations. Three years later a group of founders has set the global goals on building a wide network of regional offices. Nowadays First BIT has offices opened in five countries: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, United Arab Emirates and Canada.
|1997||The company First BIT was established in Moscow.|
|2000||The company opened the first branch in St. Petersburg.|
|2005||First BIT entered Ukrainian market and opened a branch in Kiev.|
|2006||The company entered the market of Kazakhstan. The first office in Almaty was opened.|
|2007||First BIT opened more offices in Russia: Volgograd, Tomsk, Voronezh and Sochi.|
|2009||First BIT has confirmed the compliance with the high quality standards of ISO 9001:2000|
- First BIT has become a business partner of Kaspersky Lab.
- The company quality system once again has been confirmed by certification to ISO 9001:2008.
- More Russian IT and developers companies joined global team of First BIT: TRADE SOFT, SOFT-MARKET, MOSCOW-SERVICE, SOFT-MASTER GROUP.
- First BIT has become ESET Corporate Premier Partner.
- The company SMART TECHNOLOGIES became a part of First BIT in Yoshkar-Ola.
- BIT company is the Microsoft’s Golden partner.
- First BIT’s 1C: project has won “Project of the Year – 2012” contest in the nomination for “Business applications for SMB”
- International IT companies VALMAX SOLUTIONS INC. (Canada), IT BUSINESS CENTRE (Kazakhstan), ALFA-PROF, ECOS, DECISIONS FOR BUSINESS (Russia) joined global team of First BIT.
- First BIT opened a branch in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- First BIT web development studio has joined the ranks of the best web-studios in 2013 in the Russian Federation.
- Russian group of IT companies LEMMA became a part of First BIT
- The First BIT’s large-scale project has become the winner of “The TOP 10 IT-projects for the public sector” (competition was established by the Ministry of Communications of Russia and a group of ComNews).
- First BIT has led the ranking of ERP-systems integrators which was compiled by analytical agency TAdviser and CNews.
- First BIT has received Elite Solution Provider status of QlikTech, the developer of the innovative BI class system
- First BIT has confirmed its Microsoft Gold partnership status.
- The company opened the new office in Tolyatti
- The company DRV became a part of First BIT
- First BIT Becomes Veeam SILVER Partner
- First BIT Partners With StarWind Software to Bring Virtual SAN Solutions to UAE Market
- First BIT participates in GITEX Technology Week 2015 (the most widely recognized and annually anticipated information and communications technology (ICT) trade event across the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia).
- First BIT launched large scale e-Commerce project in Dubai - it-support.ae
|2016||-First BIT achieved the only Certified Gold Bitrix partner in the Middle East and Africa, and became the largest Bitrix partner in the world.|